The Arya Samaj marriage ties two souls spiritually for the rest of life with all chants and mantras. Though, the religious way of solemnizing the marriage is determined by the various traditional rites and rituals, making it official still needs to be done. To make your marriage legally valid, you have to provide all the IDs, and proofs to verify your identity and receive a certificate for your marriage as that will help you protect your rights as a spouse. To make an Arya Samaj Marriage authentic and legitimate, you need a couple of documents.
Marriages in Arya Samaj Mandir are performed by following the centuries-old Vedic rituals and hence they are recognized by all governments and the society. In India, Arya Samaj Mandir’s marriages are quite popular. Though the Mandirs can be found in every Indian city, we help our clients to find the suitable one as per their location. We will guide you throughout the religious and legal processes to save you from all the efforts, but you need to carry all the original and photocopies of required documents. We have compiled a list of required documents, it is important to keep your Arya samaj marriage documents ready beforehand if you are planning a wedding in Arya Samaj mandir.
List of Required Documents:
- Age Proofs which can be High School Certificate, Pan Card, or Birth Certificate of individuals.
- Address Proof such as Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID Card, or Passport, etc.
- 4 Passport Size Photos of both Bride and Groom.
- Two witnesses and their ID Proofs: Passport, or Driving Licence, or Adhaar Card.
Apart from these, you need to carry the case-specific documents and their photocopies too. Here we are referring too:
The Documents Required for Special Cases are:
- Copy of the death certificate (original) of your spouse if one or both from the couple are widow or widower.
- The proof of divorce at the mandir, if divorced.
- The copy of NOC from the concerned embassy or proof of current residence in India, if any person from the couple is a foreigner.
This was all about the essential documents. Failure to provide the all necessary documents can create problems during the marriage registration, hence make sure you first get the documents ready for your marriage.
Arya Samaj marriages are easy to perform and the ceremonies are straight. Couples from various religions who fall under Hinduism in India can perform Arya Samaj marriage. The function performs following the Vedic customs in an Arya Samaj sanctuary. As per the Vedic values, the psalms spelled during the marriage describe the bride and groom. Arya Samaj marriage is similar to the Hindu marriage, but with slight modifications, however, it is equally valid in Indian law. The Arya Samaj Marriage Validation Act of 1937 comes under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.