Swami Dayanand Saraswati established Arya Samaj in 1875. It is a prominent part of Indian culture and society. If we talk about Arya Samaj marriage, there are many questions that people have in their minds regarding this. Here, we will walk you through the various aspects of Arya Samaj marriage and reason for its popularity in Delhi and other states of the nation.
Process of Arya Samaj Marriage:
- Know the rules of Marriage
- Prepare all the mandatory documents
- Solemnization of marriage at Arya Samaj Mandir
- Pay fee of the marriage
- Issuance of marriage certification
- Registration of marriage.
Know the process in detail:
Rules of Arya Samaj Marriage:
Arya Samaj is one of the most reputed cultures of India, and thus, it follows a specific set of rules so that no one can violate the morality of the marriage.
The Main Rules of Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi:
- The age of the bride and groom should be 18 and 21
- Any Hindu, Buddhist, Jain, or Sikh, who is adult and follows the steps age-criteria, can get married in Arya samaj mandir
- A person who is Muslim, Christian, Parsi, or Jew needs to perform Shudhi first and then get married
- Inter-caste and Inter-religion marriages can take place if none of the partners is Muslims, Christians, Parsis, or Jews.
To know more about the rules, go to https://www.aryasamajmarriages.com/arya-samaj-marriage-rules/
The List of Documents for Arya Samaj Marriage Delhi
Without providing the required documents, one can not solemnize or register an Arya Samaj marriage. So, read the list of required documents that you need to take along to Arya Samaj mandir for getting married:
- Age Proofs such as High School Certificate or Birth Certificate of both the individuals.
- ID proofs like Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID Card, or Passport, etc.
- 4 Passport Size Photos
- Two witnesses and their original ID Proofs
If there is a case where additional documents are required, you need to carry them as well. For example:
- Death certificate original as well as copy, of the spouse if one or both from the couple are widow or widower.
- The divorce-proof
- NOC and residential proof for the current stay in India in the case of NRI.
To know more, go to
Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate in Delhi
After the completion of the marriage, you will receive a marriage certificate from the mandir. It is proof of your marriage. It is mainly issued to show before the SDM officials of your area and get a legally-valid marriage certificate after registration of your marriage according to Indian Law.
To get the Arya Samaj wedding certificate, you need to provide the below-listed documents:
- 4 passport size photos of both bride and groom
- DOB and address proof
- The two witnesses along with their ID proof
- Certificate of death of a dead spouse, in case of Widow or widower
- The proof of divorce in case of a divorcee.
- The residential proof and visa proof, of NRI.
There is more you should know, so go to https://www.aryasamajmarriages.com/arya-samaj-marriage-certificate/
Arya Samaj Marriage Fee in Delhi
Arya Samaj Marriages are very low at cost. It is the simplest event in which you don’t need to spend a whole lot of money. Though the cost of marriage varies from place to place, the Arya Samaj marriage in New Delhi costs you around 5000-10000 INR. However, the cost of marriage includes all legal fees as well. So, check the fee as per the area you are living, such as the marriage fee in East Delhi can differ from the marriage cost in West Delhi.
Arya Samaj Marriage Registration in New Delhi
After the completion of marriage with all rituals, the Arya Samaj mandir issues a certificate, that is further used to avail the marriage registration certification. The registration of an Arya Samaj Marriage is very important to make it legal in the eyes of the national and international law.
- First, you need to collect the certificate and then visit the sub-divisional office to register for Arya Samaj marriage in Delhi or any other state. You need to visit the nearby SDM office, for instance, if you are performing marriage in South Delhi, you need to visit the SDM office of the same area.
- Alternatively, you can apply for online registration, if your marriage was performed in Delhi.
- After that, you will receive the date of appointment from the next 15 days for document verification
- You need to visit the SDM office along with two passport size photos, and a wedding photo.
Get detailed information about here: https://www.aryasamajmarriages.com/arya-samaj-marriage-registration/
If you are planning to tie your knot through Arya Samaj marriage in Delhi, you can contact us anytime. We will help you in every step of marriage; from solemnization of marriage to registration of your wedding; we offer complete assistance throughout the process.